Monday, May 10, 2010

I will now update this quickly.


Are you ready for an insanely rushed blog post that will probably be full of typos?
Good, because I'm definitely not. I hate typos. Lol
Well today was okay for a Monday. Nothing unbearably awful happened, but nothing that exciting happened either. However, I am rather busy with musical endeavors today. I had full orchestra until four, then went to McDonalds, and now I have to be back at the school in like twenty minutes for marching band. I just thought I'd update you all on my life because I didn't yesterday.
So anyway, I get to go see Phantom of the Opera LIVE in a couple of weeks, which I'm EPICALLY excited for. Like, if you were looking at me right now, you could see that I am smiling. Just like this :D. However, I am afraid that I may have to miss singing for church in the praise band. I don't think I will, but it's a very slight possibility. I may check back later, but for now I have to go get all my stuff together. I will now say farewell. :)
♪♫♥JMJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogging a Musician Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates