Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Blog Post.


So I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I suppose better late than never, right? :)
So yeah. It's summer, but I'm officially really bored. Those of you that have something to do every single day, you're lucky. Seriously, being bored in the summer is the worst, because there's literally nothing to do unless you're with someone, but you can't be with people every day like you can when it's not summer vacation.
It's crazy.

However, I've had a couple good times during the summer, for I've been going to the Tropical Smoothie Cafe with Shelby, Helen, and Megan. Tis a fabulous place. Haha "This tastes like... melted tootsie rolls." Right, Shelby? :) Also, I went to my friend Jessica's birthday party, which was super fun. I had a great time with some friends, made a couple of new friends, and simply had a ton of fun. It was fantastic. :)
Sadly, I must keep this blog short because I have a secret self proclaimed task for the day that will take quite a long time. (Oooooh, secret task! :D) Well, I can't tell you what it is. Please forgive me. :)
♫♪♥JMJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogging a Musician Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates