Friday, September 24, 2010

A day off? What?


So guess what?
I have a day off. OMG.
I literally have nothing to do today after school. It's very very strange.
It's usually school Monday-Friday (duh) and Marching band every day except Wednesdays and Sundays. However, on Wednesdays I go to the Elbow Room to study with a couple of friends after school and on Sundays I have church and youth group. So I literally have a day off of stuff besides school today because we have no marching band.
AAAAH it's weird!
:O
We do, however, have a competition tomorrow, so I have to be up early. But on the bright side, we go to Bob Evan's first thing in the morning. Yay for starting a day with Bob Evan's! :D
So anyway, I believe I'm finished. Look for posts soon, I'll try to update more often. :)
♥♫♪JMJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogging a Musician Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates